Monday 21 November 2011

wish you were here!


assalamualaikum and hello redaers.tonight i feel like to update my blog again, again and again.dont know whats wrong with me today.okay, today is my first class at uitm kota samarahan.this morning feel like butterflies in my stomach cause there many things that topping in my mind.oh gosh!today i learn mat112 and bel120.mat112 is like mathematics and bel120 is more to our skills in english.for sure, i feel alone in my class just now.for sure!and the important one is sleepy.i continously drink my water again and again to ease the sleepy but its not work.then, i try to eat sweet and it stand just for few minutes.now, i having my dinner at dewan makan seri mulu and the students now watching the match between malaysia and indonesia.and its very noisy cause we are supporter of malaysia!sometimes i feel like happy when im in this situation, like we all are one family.back to my student life, my class was cancel this evening cause the all lecs got meeting and thanks god cause i really tired with the non-stop class.plus  i feel really hungry and i go to dewan makan having my lunch.then, i going back to my hostel and doing my job; sleep.i wake up from sleep at 5pm and suddenly my stomach feel uncomfortable.its mean stomachache.last but not least my english are bad and sorry if there got many mistake cause start from now i want to practise my english.if im free, i will update again my blog.night blogger!

"pecah kaca pecah simen, habis baca like dan komen"

No comments:

Post a Comment