Tuesday 22 November 2011

unique!


assalamualaikum readers!today, my stomach feel really uncomfortable.i dont know why this happen to me, why?ouh why?okay stop the drama right now.this morning i had a class about computer skill something like that, i forgot what the code for that class.sorry my bad.mdm lulu give some words about what subject will we learn such as microsoft words, microsoft excel, the lab test and something else.after the class, im going back to hostel and send some of my clothes to laundry.then, i get my lunch cause very hungry that time.after lunch, i going back to my hostel and do my job like always; sleep!but i got class at 2pm which bel class which we have to speaking in front of the class.okay, like always butterflies in my stomach.i know i really bad in english and if i speak in english its sound funny.but in the same time, i just spoke it on the spot without thinking any words which one should i use.but gratefully, im not fainted in front of the class.and alhamdulillah also cause our lec end the class half an hour early.then, i go to youth floor to online and met my friend, syue.we talk, talk and talk about college and others.i feel really tired that time so i going back to my hostel.do u look the picture above?its really unique right.if not mistaken it was a 3D drawing.so, my story end here and if im free i will update it again.see ya!

"pecah kaca pecah simen, habis baca like dan komen"

No comments:

Post a Comment